The Wire Transfer Feature on SmartFi is a set of required details from your bank that confirms that you have generated a wire transfer to our bank account and that you need us to confirm that we have received the funds you have sent.
You will need our bank account information before you contact your bank to create a wire transfer.
To obtain the SmartFi bank account details, Click on ‘SMARTWALLET’
- Click on the ‘Deposits’ link in the menu on the left side of the screen
- In the Deposits window, Select ‘USD (US Dollars)’ from the dropdown menu
- Select ‘Wire Transfer’ from the ‘Select a Deposit Method’ menu
- Here you will find the SmartFi bank account details needed to create the wire transfer with your bank
- Contact your bank to start the wire transfer process
- Once the wire transfer with your bank is complete, enter the wire transfer details requested on the Deposits page
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your transaction(s) will be displayed in History